Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New publication from Forrest

Dear friends -
My apologies for the lack of posts in October. You can take it as a good sign for my research. I wanted to write a post for my 3oth birthday, but was simply too busy with research work to find time to write. This week is the Diwali holiday here in India, and I hope to have some time to at least get some new photos posted, if not an essay or a good story. In the meantime, I thought I would announce my first peer reviewed publication, a joint publication with several friends from Indiana. The title of the paper is "Disturbance, Response, and Persistence in Self-Organized Forested Communities: Analysis of Robustness and Resilience in Five Communities in Southern Indiana," and it is published in the excellent open-access journal, Ecology and Society. If you are interested, you can read it online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment